ProWay and You
Where does ProWay fit in with your Business?
ProWay’s aim is simple, to design and build livestock handling products that make livestock management more efficient and safe and profitable for our clients. By designing yards to utilise natural stock movements and instincts, ProWay provides a safer and less stressful working environment for both livestock and operator.
ProWay are able to offer your business the benefit of our integrated design and planning, budgeting, manufacture and site installation service for livestock facilities.
Benefits of working with us are:
- Rapid and accurate budgeting for planned facilities. ProWay can work with you, to draw up suitable designs which can be quickly valued and varied accordingly.
- You can be sure the designs will fit your current and future needs. Drawing on a CAD program allows rapid evaluation of capacity and function, and viewing of possible future capital works layouts.
- State of the art in designs – our experience and the liaison process with stakeholders will ensure your yards are state of the art.
- Maximising stock flow for stress free handling of livestock. This will minimise labour costs in processing stock. It will also maximise livestock returns in minimising hide damage, bruising and dark cutting meat.
- All the latest technology is considered in your design. Examples include pneumatic gates, eID technology and our extensive range of patented products.
- All OH&S issues are considered and Australian and industry standards are complied with.
- Yards will be Livestock Transporters Association compliant.
By choosing ProWay products, you know your facility will be constructed from top quality materials. The industry is currently being flooded with imported products that simply aren’t suited to working livestock safely or have the material longevity required. Some operators are finding out the hard way – what initially looked cost effective – is actually the most expensive option long term.
Investing in quality, Australian made livestock handling equipment from ProWay, will also mean the capital gain on your land asset will be maximised. Your business and estate will be recognised for what it is – a state of the art facility with professional infrastructure.
By choosing ProWay you can achieve a rapid, timely installation of facilities with yard components prefabricated prior to installation. We offer fully integrated project management from a custom designed facility, through to manufacture and installation.
Talk to us at and discover why ProWay really is the choice of livestock professionals.