ProWay Shipping and Returns Policy
ProWay Shipping and Returns Policy
ProWay Livestock Equipment specialise in made to order livestock handling solutions. Goods purchased enter a manufacturing queue at the point of sale.
Unless specified that the purchased item is in stock, all ProWay purchases will be followed up with an estimated delivery timeframe and cost or can be arranged for pickup on completion at our Wagga Wagga, NSW Depot.
For a full terms of service including: Terms of Installation and Supply of Product, Payment, Warranty and liability please refer to your summary sheet or contact our friendly customer service team via: https://proway.com.au/contact-us/ for more information.
Postage and Freight:
Due to the nature and range of ProWay equipment and services, there is no one size fits all for delivery fees and charges.
All items purchased which can be shipped via standard Australian or International post, such as replacement parts and components, will be for the appropriate postage price based on weight and size. This cost will be added to the total cost of equipment following a confirmed purchase.
ProWay offer an in-house freight service for large equipment orders which is calculated based on cubic meters and kilometres travelled. This cost will be added to the total cost of equipment following a confirmed purchase. This service is not priority shipping and will be scheduled at a time which in convenient to both parties.
In cases where applicable ProWay will arrange third party freight services for products and equipment that cannot be delivered by our own logistics fleet. This cost will be added to the total cost of equipment following a confirmed purchase. This service is not priority shipping and will be scheduled at a time which in convenient to both parties.
ProWay customers are welcome to arrange freight or pickup on completion of manufacture. To ensure this is in a timely manner for both parties, please contact our friendly customer service team via: https://proway.com.au/contact-us/ for more information. Our dispatch and logistics team will keep you informed of your order status to ensure your goods are received in a timely manner.
ProWay Livestock Equipment stand by our products which are quality checked and tested prior to delivery. All ProWay products are covered by warranty which is outlined in our terms of service.
For complete piece of mind, we offer a 30 day returns policy, from date of delivery, for any product or parts which are deemed by both parties as unacceptable in quality, incorrect or unfit for use. Should you need to arrange a return, please follow the below procedures. Unfortunately, we cannot accept goods that have not been approved for return. ProWay reserves the right to deny refunds for change of mind after goods have been received.
Once a return has been approved, please ensure that you use a Trackable service for the return. Goods shipped but not received by ProWay cannot be exchanged, credited or replaced. If you prefer, ProWay can arrange return freight on your behalf.
If you would like to return any item received by ProWay for your money back or replacement, please follow the below procedure:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with information of your order/invoice number and item that you wish to return.
- You must appropriately label and document any fault which is deemed unacceptable.
- For items deemed by both parties as unacceptable in quality, incorrect or unfit for intended use, ProWay accept responsibility for return freight cost and or repair in line with our warranty terms and conditions.
- For full replacement or refund, the item cannot be opened, used, worn or damaged, and in the same condition as the time of receival.
- Once the refund is approved and goods received, we will transfer the fund via the payment method your original order was made.
- Certain products may not be returned under this policy. Please contact our friendly customer service team via: https://proway.com.au/contact-us/ for more information.
If the requirements are not satisfied, ProWay Livestock Equipment reserves the right not to offer a refund.