Shearing Shed Loading Ramps
ProWay have a number of Ramp options to maximise efficiency when filling your shed and loading out from grating. We pride ourselves on our Loading Ramp range which have been developed as a result of years of continued research and development, as well as invaluable client feedback.
The below range outlines three ramp types associated with shearing sheds. In many cases, Ramps are customised to suit your specific requirements.
Concrete Floor Shed Loading Ramp
- Fully galvanised construction with stepped and stamped concrete floor for improved, non-slip loading
- Fully sheeted sides with optional walkway for operator access
- Built to the height or your grating and at the optimal gradient for sheep flow
Permanent Adjustable Loading Ramp From Shed
- Able to load from shed or retaining wall to reach 3rd or 4th deck of a truck
- Heavy duty H frame and gantry (250 UB columns) incorporating brace
- Comes standard with a non-slip walkway and hand rail on either drivers or passenger side, with the option of having both.
- Standard 5:1 brake winch, with option of 12V electric winch
- Fully galvanised construction with HD sprung chassis and wind down legs for extra stability
- Sheeted 1.0m sides, loading width at 915mm inside race for ideal sheep flow
- Self-engaging safety bar
Level Landing Buffer Board
- ProWay can work with the shed builder to include a sliding door at the height of the grating
- Depending on truck heights, some clients load onto or unload stock from the grating
- ProWay can supply and install a solid buffer board to protect the shed wall and sliding door when reversing trucks
- These openings give flexibility, further ventilation and natural light in the shed
- In raised wool rooms, we can also supply level landings for bale loading straight onto trucks
Enquire about these products
Want more information about Ramps In and Out of Sheds?Enquire Now