Custom Built Shearing Sheds With Cutting Edge Design
Intelligent design, premium materials, quality prefabricated components and professional installation ensure your ProWay shearing shed will last generations.
Maximise Operation Productivity and Cost-effectiveness
Well-designed shearing sheds will make your livestock operation more profitable for the following reasons:
- Provide the safest working environment for you and your staff
- Less labour is required to efficiently handle sheep
- Animal welfare and stock flow advantages ensure your shearing is done on time, on budget and with minimal stock injuries
- Premium quality infrastructure minimises maintenance
Building a ProWay shearing shed will maximise the capital gain on the land asset. Our experienced facility designers have experienced the same issues you must work through ensuring the designs can be “right first time” and customised to your individual requirements.
Our site assessment, design service ensure all key elements are considered to achieve an optimised result and our manufacturing systems allow for rapid and timely installation of facilities.
Your project is managed by an experienced ProWay shearing shed designer from the initial consultation through to the construction and completion.
Your site assessment and design will consider:
- Natural stock flow principles to make stock handling stress free for the operator and animal
- Working around existing infrastructure such as sheds, remaining yards and permanent fixtures/services
- Capacity above and below grating
- Filling options
- Safety and benefits for shearers and wool handlers
- Loading and unloading options
- Positioning of shed in relation to yards to maximise stock flow
- Roofing over yards by incorporating existing structures or planning new shed cover
- Handling and working areas on grating if required
- Future expansion
Your shed layout will be designed with accurate CAD software, showing dimensions and holding capacities, board options and access points.
We can calculate concrete quantities and provide advice on drainage and preparing the site for your new shed.
Using our pre-fabricated product, the time from starting to completion on site can vary depending on the scale of the build. Smaller sheds can be fitted out in 2-3 weeks while large scale projects are managed and delivered within planned construction time frames.
Your design will be suited specifically to your operation allowing for more efficient, safe and profitable shearing and processing.