If mobility is paramount to your operation, ProWay’s portable and relocatable sheep yards provide robust and customised options.
Our portable range is completely mobile and simple to set up, with a straightforward transportable trailer system that allows for comfortable towing on farm and on public roads.
ProWay’s relocatable yards offer many of the qualities of permanent sheep yards with the added benefit of mobility. Relocatable yards are more robust using heavy duty materials and offer customised design layouts and design options, combining our knowledge of stock behaviour and your need for efficient yard solutions that aid stock flow and ease operations. Relocatable yards are particularly useful if you have lease properties or short term use operations, and can be conveniently pinned together on site and moved whenever necessary.
Portable Sheep Yards
The trailer is fitted with towing suspension and the main body is made up of:
- 45 panel carrying capacity with a removable towing frame
- Permanent axle with slip on wheels and a winch to assist during pack-up and setup
- Once the wheel and tow frame is slipped off, the trailer body forms an adjustable V-Race with 3-way drafting capabilities
- The trailer has the ability to hold 19 panels on each side and up to eight internally including sheeted panels
- We also provide panel layout designs that can incorporate existing fence lines or be setup as a standalone system
- Gate frames that convert panels into gates
- Race hoops and race gates to form a handling race at the front of the draft
- Junction adapters for joining more than two panels at one intersection
Relocatable Sheep Yards
Designed to provide most of the features of our permanent sheep yards in a relocatable layout. Up to four panels and gates can be joined with one pin. The joining system means that panels and gates are interchangeable resulting in design flexibility and quicker erection. For extra strength, we recommend concreting critical posts in your design, however, this is not necessary in every situation.
- Adjustable V-drafting race
- Foot plates
- Ground pins are optional
- Smooth top handling races
- Tumble swing gates
- Guillotine race gates
- Optional rail types including: 53mm x 35 Oval rail or 20NB/25NB pipe rails
- Gates 2.5m long come in a 75 x 50mm RHS U frame
- Gates under 2.5m come in a 50 x 50mm RHS U frame
- Panels can be bolted to a concrete slab or ground pins can be used to stabilise the yards
- Panels and gates join with L-shaped lugs and a single joining pin
Enquire about these products
Want more information about Portable Sheep Yards?Enquire Now