H-Race 3⁄4 Sheeted Inside, Fully Outside
- The H-Race has full sheeting on the outside of the race preventing distractions outside of the working area from effecting stock flow.
- The inner arc of the race is sheeted ¾ of the outside height to allow visibility and access to stock.
- Races are available at any length and are designed with suitable radial arcs to promote stock flow.
- Strength is given by the combination of a heavy duty galvanised frame and underground bracing which is concreted into the slab work.
- ProWay can also build non-sheeted H-races using any of our standard rail options.