V-Race 3⁄4 Sheeted Inside, Fully Outside
- The V-race includes a fully sheeted outer arc which prevents legs and heads getting out and improves stock flow.
- These sections are also made as safety release gates. They can be quickly opened to free overturned stock with two bolt catches (both high and low) so gate sections have no flex.
- The inner arc of the race is sheeted 3/4 of the outside height to allow visibility and access to stock.
- The “V” profile also minimises the chance of small stock turning around in the race.
- The curve of the design gives better draw up the race, with stock circling past the operator.