Cattle Lever Haz Catch
- Developed and patented by ProWay.
- For animal safety, the catch is fully contained inside the gate, not welded on the side.
- This prevents bruising to stock and limits damage to the catch itself.
- The catch can be locked open in one movement, so that no part of the bolt is exposed.
- Lever Haz catches are particularly useful in situations where catch access is limited.
- Generally, these catches are installed on the outside of sheeted gates, or where gates need to be operated from a walkway.