Sheep Lever Haz Catch
- The lever haz catch is an upgrade for sheep rail and ram breeder gates, often implemented in the working area or hard to reach gates.
- The catch has been developed by ProWay and can be operated with a rope pull to reduce labour and increase yard efficiency.
- The catch can be locked open in one movement, and springs back into pace when released.
- The lever bolt system is simple to operate from either side of the gate, protruding above the top rail.
- The catch closes into a fitted pocket on the opposing post.