Standard T and Chain Catch
- All sheep gates without spring catches come with a galvanised 6mm inverted “T” slot for overnight use and a quick slot for normal use.
- A galvanised 6mm chain is welded to the gate and locks into the slot around the appropriate post in the yards.
- The chain also allows gates to be chained back to fences or together with other gates as required.
- In some cases, extra chains are supplied which need to be welded to posts on site.
- Double gates are fitted with an upgraded 8mm “T” plate and 8mm gal chain for extra strength.