Tumble Swing Gates
- Tumble swing gates were developed for blocking sheep in handling and drafting races.
- They pivot from the centre of the post and roll out towards the operator, swinging flush against the fence.
- The gates open quickly with no need to have latches or chains as the gate fits between two posts and gravity keeps it shut.
- The gates are especially useful when sheep are packed hard against the gate because the operator does not need to clear the sheep away from it.
- The gate has vertical rails, eliminating the risk of sheep breaking a leg if they attempt to jump the gate.