- The oval profile provides a visual barrier and stands at 1050mm.
- Panels and gates include six 53 x 35mm galvanised rails.
- A larger gap between the top two rails minimises the chance of sheep or dogs breaking legs.
- 50NB hot dipped galvanised posts provide maximum protection from corrosion.
- Where posts have a gate 2.5 metres or larger swinging from them, an 80NB hot dipped (90mm O.D) post is used.
- 50 x 5mm straps are welded in the centre between rails for panels and gates 2.5m or longer for improved strength and longevity.