The dual adjustable lead-up race is a ProWay innovation developed to minimise animal stress and increase efficiency when processing through autodafters and individual sheep handlers.
The dual race encourages sheep flow, while an adjustable gate at the end of the race allows sheep to continually walk through.
- Simple pull/push adjustment both sides with locking pin
- Six locking points on both sides for variability
- Sprung backstops supplied for each section of race
- Hot dipped baseplate which bolts to a concrete slab
- Adjustable flip gate to improve stockflow into single file
- Guillotine or tumble swing gates at exit for quick release
- Optional curved adjustable section into handlers or draft