- Galvanised woven grating is made of 5mm woven wire and has a 20mm spacing allowing manure to pass through.
- It is termite resistant, however it can be noisier than other grating options.
- The mesh is manufactured in sheets and are fitted to timber joists with galvanised fasteners.
- Can be cut around obstructions such as chutes and columns.
- Light from underneath can be an issue with this type of flooring so blocking light with walls to ground level is encouraged to improve stock flow.
Please note: ProWay Grating Options are sourced as part of ProWay Shearing Shed fitouts, and aren’t stocked or available as individual items for resale.