- The ram breeder rail range is our heavy-duty solution for producers running high volumes of rams, goats or larger sheep breeds.
- Panels and gates are made up of five 53mm x 35mm oval rails, with a 32NB top rail to minimise larger stock escaping.
- The complete assembly is non-bruise and provides a good visual barrier.
- Rails are spaced with optimum air gaps suitable for holding small lambs through to adult sheep and rams.
- Posts are fully galvanised 50NB pipe and where swinging gates are longer than 2.5m, 80NB posts are used for strength.