Double Working Race
- The double working race allows for dual capacity in your race encouraging sheep flow as stock filly side by side.
- The standard width is 1200mm (centre of posts_ with 500mm lanes, allowing the operator to work outside the race while stopping sheep from turning around.
- The frame is braced underneath for strength and concreted in place.
- All of our races have a smooth top to ensure drenching hoses etc. do not fall through and get caught.
- Each race panel can be easily removed to fit handling equipment e.g. a scan crate.
- Gates can also be installed to allow drafting out of the race.